1. The prize draw is free to enter and open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man) aged 18 years and over, except employees of Farillio and their families, or anyone connected with the prize draw.
2. The competition is open only to small businesses.
3. The opening date for entries is 10:30 GMT on Tuesday 22nd January 2019. The closing date of the prize draw is 11:59pm GMT on Tuesday 22nd January 2019. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
4. The prize is 1 free copy of Penny Power's book, Business Is Personal.
5. To enter the prize draw, you must:
1. follow Farillio on the social media platform you're entering the prize draw on (Instagram or Twitter)
2. in the comments area of the post, tag a business friend (or a few if you like!) that you're grateful for
3. add the hashtag #BusinessIsPersonal into your comment
6. The winner will be chosen at random from those that have entered the prize draw.
7. Farillio reserves the right to vary or withdraw a prize at any time without notice and to substitute the prize with one of equal or higher value in the event that the stated prize is unavailable.
8. There is no cash alternative.
9. Farillio will not be liable for any damages arising from entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
10. Farillio's decision is final.
11. The winner will be notified via social media within 24 hours of the draw taking place.
12. Farillio reserves the right to select an alternative winner if unable to contact the original winner directly by email within 3 days of the draw taking place or in the event that any winner does not meet the minimum criteria for entry set out herein.
13. Entry into the prize draw is deemed acceptance of the rules.
14. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third-party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
15. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts. For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org