In this installment from our Covid-19 expert Q&A video series, we're joined by Anthony Rose, founder of SeedLegals to talk about fundraising, share options and what the future holds for startups and their teams.
Jump straight to the answers you need...
- 00:54 - Who are Seedlegals and what do they do?
- 03:27 - Thoughts on the Future Fund and support for UK startups
- 12:04 - Is there anything else in the terms documentation we should conscious of?
- 19:28 - How are businesses finding the process?
- 24:28 - EMI share options - why they are such a great initiative?
- 35:16 - Setting up a share option scheme: How does the process work with Seedlegals
- 44:13 - One final message for all our fellow founders
Please note: The contents of this blog are not tailored business advice or legal advice. This is guidance and information, which we do our best to keep current, relevant and helpful. If you need business or legal advice, please use our Speak To An Adviser service or you can get in touch via our LiveChat